Top Spot Secure, Low maintenance
House - MANNING WA
Enjoy private alfresco dining in summer or laze under the thatched roof gazebo while the kids frolic in the fully maintained pool.
This easy care, low maitenance, 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is superbly located a short walk from Salter Point reserve, the river, Manning Tennis & Bowls, Aquinas College, St Pius Primary, Manning Primary, and local amenities. It offers 2 living areas, one on the ground floor with dining and kitchen adjacent, the other upstairs.
– 2 spacious living areas
– 4 Double sized bedrooms all with robes (Main downstairs)
– Huge main bedroom ensuite with double vanity and large shower
– Bedroom 2 has direct access to upstairs bathroom
– 5KW (approx) solar panels
– Motorised block out blinds to the downstairs living area
– High ceilings throughout
– Stone benchtops
– Ducted R/C Air conditioning with 5 zones
– Water supply to fridge for ice or cooled water
– Motorised shade blinds to enclose the Alfresco area
– Double remote garage
– Reticulated gardens
– Lawnmowing and pool maintenance included
The property can also be offered fully furnished if required for an additional $100 per week (negotiable).
TO REGISTER FOR VIEWING: Please submit the enquiry form with your name and contact details and register to choose a day and time that suits you or call Tango Property Managers on 08 9450 3398.
PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.