2nd Chance - 401 sqm Green Title lot
Sold - BYFORD WA
Buy now – this is a great opportunity to secure this 400 square meter block in old Byford. The building area is almost a perfect square with a 20 metre frontage, wide enough for that double garage. The location is ideal, a quiet no through road just 80m from the corner of Mary Street and a 5 minute walk from the town centre. Shops, schools, day care and Town Hall Park are all nearby and within easy walking distance. Bus services and doctors are also close at hand and the neighbours are terrific.
All genuine offers will be considered, the owner is keen to sell, call Dorothy now on 0406 592 588 to make your offer.
– Green titled lot (not strata, not battleaxe)
– Frontage onto recently designated Corbel Lane
– Frontage 20.12 metres
– Regular shape 401 square metres effective
– Quiet no through road
– Kerbing recently installed, surface sealing to be done soon
– Bus service and doctors close at hand