Before requesting maintenance please consider that you may be asked to bear the cost of any repairs if for example the cause of any fault is as a result of a fault with an appliance belonging to you.
- Electrical issues: If your property is without power please see this quick electrical fault finding guide.
- Lack of hot water: Please see this guide regarding common issues with hot water systems.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not attempt to make any electrical or plumbing repairs yourself.
For emergency maintenance please call 08 9450 3398 or After hours 0411 197 519
Urgent or emergency repairs are:
- A burst water service or serious water service leak
- A serious roof leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage
- A blocked or broken toilet system where there is no other working toilet system in the property
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- A failure of a hot water system
- A fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- A fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to, or using the premises
Maintenance Request Form
Please submit the below form to request maintenance on your rental property.
In order for us to arrange repairs in a timely manner please provide a detailed description of the issue.
Please provide these details:
- The fitting/appliance or part of the property causing the issue ie: Hot water tap
- In which room of the property it is located ie: Ensuite Bathroom
- Where in the room it is located ie: Vanity basin
- What is causing the issue ie: The tap is leaking
- If possible a photo or photos of the area in questions